Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

The Handoff

The Handoff - Jordan Ford So lucky to have an early copy of this book, I love this series and don't want it to end...hear me Jordan, stop plotting the final book :)
This one is about Layla, Mack's sister and Mack's friend Finn. Layla and Finn found an expected connection that quickly became special.
Trouble seems to find Layla, the grief of losing her father has her lost and lonely despite being a popular girl (pretty much due to her drinking and easy reputation with the boys). I enjoyed watching her blossom and mature while surrounded by drama.
I really enjoyed the story line in this book, I was totally swept up in Layla's life and felt so sorry for her. I was hoping that it would all work out in the end and she'd get her HEA.
The characters were fun, except for the ones I wanted to smack and I waited for them to get their comeuppance. There was that one scene that I read faster to see how it panned out...my heart was pounding.
There is an ongoing secret in these books and I imagine it will all come to light in the next book. I highly recommend this series.