Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

The Wolf in the Neighborhood (Wolf Smitten, #1)

The Wolf in the Neighborhood (Wolf Smitten, #1) - Phoenix Johnson First installment, I have to admit I hate installments and prefer to read the entire story in one go as they leave me hanging.
Derek is not your typical wolf and his back story was briefly touched on. Krissy is an independent woman and the two meet on the roof on their apartment block. It was love at first sight, or perhaps lust seeing as she was naked.
Krissy's ex shows up and drama unfolds pretty much ending this story and leaving you hanging until the next installment, lucky me I have it waiting to read and continue. The story was easy to read and well written and the characters are developing as the story unfolds.