Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

Safe in His Arms

Safe in His Arms - Renae Kaye This is my first time reading this author. I saw the book in my library and liked the cover. Read the first part of the blurb and thought, good it's an Aussie book and grabbed it. I didn't realise Casey was a guy and this was MM or I may have had second thoughts, but I'm really glad I didn't put it back. MM is a rarity for me and this was well written. Casey got on my nerves a little, perhaps too immature for the hunky Lon but two alphas probably wouldn't work in a relationship anyway. I liked the background of the characters and their development and growth as the story progressed. I enjoyed the secondary characters and their stories too, though I must say there was a lot going on in the end of this book.
The story had angst, sensitive moments, steam and humour.
I'm giving it 5 stars for the cover and the fact that it kept me glued to the book to see what happened next. I've no idea if there is more but it had a HEA and left me happy.