Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

Atlantis Riptide

Atlantis Riptide - Allie Burton This was my first read by Allie Burton and it was so wonderfully written, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I do prefer Adult romance, but a YA is a good break to take after you have read a book that left you emotionally exhausted. This story kept my interest from the start, I settled in on the train and my 40 minute journey felt like 10. It was different from any book I've read before and will certainly appeal to all ages, after all what girl doesn't want to be like a mermaid.
This was the story of a girl who had a difficult life, exploited for her special abilities all her 16 years. When she ran away her life changed as she discovered secrets and her history. I didn't like the other character 'Chase' but as the story progressed he grew on me.
It ended all too soon, so I look forward to hunting down more of this series.

I received this ARC for an honest review.