Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

Rebound (Love Burns #1)

Rebound (Love Burns #1) - Yolanda Olson I read this book before in beta stages, then again when complete with a little tweaking and a new ending. Yolanda was giving me my HEA at last....kind of.
Luna and Nixon met on a dating site, not the normal kind though. One that exists in a much darker world. My heart was racing through this short story as I knew from reading this author that nothing calm and normal would happen. This crazy, twisted girl who felt that she could never be loved found her soulmate who was just as broken. The plot was well structured and the characters well developed making for an easy read. Let's just say the ending...you will NOT see that coming.
If you love a dark and twisted romance, then here's the book for you.