Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

Southern Shifters: Bad Moon Rising (Kindle Worlds Novella)

Southern Shifters: Bad Moon Rising (Kindle Worlds Novella) - Mina Carter I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.

This is my first time reading this author and it won't be my last. I absolutely enjoyed every minute of this book. It was different to other shifter stories, the plot was fun and fast paced and the characters engaging.

Meredith (Beth the cat burglar) and Alex Sullivan aka Sully the lion shifter who was on the hunt for her were the main characters in this story. Along their chase they encountered werewolves who were a gang out to kill her.

Werelions and werelocks and other magical beings created a world full of drama. My heart was racing there for a bit wondering if she'd meet her end. I enjoyed the banter between the characters and feel there is more to this short story, time will tell.
I highly recommend this book to all fans of paranormal.