Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

Blind Achievement

Blind Achievement - Susan Horsnell I thoroughly enjoyed this sequel to "Blind Acceptance". This was young Phillip's journey as he turned 18 and went to a College that specialized in accommodating blind scholars.
Susan's stories have me curled up on the couch and sinking into that fictional world. I don't think I haven't gotten teary eyed yet. The story was fast paced, easy reading with some drama and mystery unfolding in the background. I did want to spank Phillip's sister and I'm glad it showed by the end that she had survived puberty (maybe it was the scare that made her grow up). I felt the characters' emotions, the joy, the terror and the love. I loved the background of the story, the places and the era in time. A beautiful HEA ending was the cream on top for me.
Another great story, if you love sweet western romances then you'll love this book.