Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

The Red Zone

The Red Zone - Jordan Ford I received this book for an honest review.

I found this book hard to put down, I got so caught up in their lives that I was annoyed when I reached my train stop and had to get off.
Living in Melbourne myself there are a lot of Kiwis around especially when a local rugby game is on and I couldn't help but read Kaija's speech with her accent.
High schools I'm sure are similar the world over, the popular kids, the jocks, the nerds and all those kids on the outer. Teenage angst, love, jealousy and bullying all made so much harder in this generation of social media where there is no escape.
Fabulous story line and engaging characters, I laughed and cried reading this book and can't wait for the next one.