leannesbookworld

leannesbookworld

Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

GO LONG

GO LONG - Joanna Blake This book popped up in my facebook feed today and I liked the cover so thought why not.
It was fast and kept me glued to my kindle this afternoon.
Kyle the ex-marine attends college and meets the coach's daughter Belinda and falls head over heels. Or actually it was lust and he couldn't wait to get the virgin princess to his room. She has a very strict, sheltered upbringing despite being an adult and they do a lot of sneaking around. Will her dilemma drive them apart or bring them closer together. You'll have to read it to find out.
If you feel like something light, fast and fun then this romance is for you.

All the bad reviews make me laugh, I rated it for entertainment value...yes it was OTT but I had to laugh along with eye rolling. It kept me glued to my kindle to see what crazy thing the author said next.