Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

Leader of The Pack

Leader of The Pack - Phoenix Johnson Book 3 of 3 in this series. I liked this installment the best, probably as things were wrapped up and I wasn't left hanging.
It was a sweet love story between the alpha Vet who has wolf genes and his alpha girl Krissy who also got bitten and became wolfie too.
There was that teaser of we can become normal again but...big but as side effects could be fatal. So the decision was probably easy in the end with Krissy herself becoming less than human.
The story turned out to be different from others of this genre that I've read, quite unique and I did enjoy that. The characters were real in their unreal way, I could relate and connect with their emotions.
I liked that the author gave an incite into their future in her epilogue.

I received this ARC for an honest review.