leannesbookworld

leannesbookworld

Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

Edwina: Bride of Connecticut

Edwina: Bride of Connecticut - Margaret Tanner I had the pleasure of receiving this ARC for review. Thank you Susan Horsnell for introducing me to another fabulous Aussie author. I look forward to discovering more of her stories.
This story is part of a collaboration between 45 authors to write 50 stories in this Mail Order bride collection.
This potential bride raised in Tennessee (reminded me a bit of a Calamity Jane) and currently living in Boston is off to marry a man she's never met in Connecticut. In an era of railroad, horse and carriage and remote places where men outnumber women, is a time in history that may sound romantic but was hard work.
I loved the connection between the characters, the reluctance from the man who had previously been hurt both physically then emotionally. They overcame obstacles thrown in their way (no spoilers you can read it yourself to find out what) The story was seamless, I felt part of the story, almost smelled the surroundings and cheered them on for their HEA.