Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

Hot Western Nights: A sizzling collection of first-in-series books

Hot Western Nights: A sizzling collection of first-in-series books - Lexi Post, Desiree Holt, Ciana Stone, Amanda McIntyre, Jory Strong Thanks to Lexi Post for this ARC for an honest review.
I enjoyed this collection immensely, some more so than others.
I hadn't read most of these authors before and have already bought more books by Ciana Stone and Amanda McIntyre as I must know what happens to the other brothers. These books captured my heart, I even got teary eyed and remembered why I love my cowboy stories and wondered why had I stopped for a while. I guess it took the right collection to bring me back. Lexi Post I look forward to collecting more of your books, your style was easy to read and had me glued to my kindle. A great collection of stories here and I highly recommend them for an entertaining read.