Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

Dare To Love Series: A Scandalous Dare (Kindle Worlds Novella)

Dare To Love Series: A Scandalous Dare (Kindle Worlds Novella) - A.C.  James I love sports romances and this was a fun, sexy read.
Harper is a strong, independent woman with plenty of sex appeal who picks up this hottie in a bar for a no strings, one night affair. She is soon to find out that he is her next client whom she must save from a scandal.
Fireworks go off around this couple, this is no one night stand, he's finally found a woman who is not a groupie and doesn't want his money or fame.
The story line is fast paced and short, yet still solid. The characters had great chemistry and I really enjoyed the story. There was an OMG moment toward the end then it wrapped up beautifully. I highly recommend this book.