Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

Chantilly Lace

Chantilly Lace - Susan Horsnell Another winner by Susan Horsnell, I think I fall in love with all her characters and their settings. It was extremely hard to put down, I was totally engrossed in my kindle.
Tilly was a woman born in an extremely hard time in history for a single woman to live alone. Especially in the 'wild west' in the 1800s. She was raised without a mother leaving her a strong, independent (awkward even) cussing woman.
I love that the right man came into her life setting alight her femininity....well kind of.
Once again I felt part of the scene and connected with the characters, I felt her fears, her frustration and even got teary eyed a few times. I sure laughed at the ending (most of us have been there). It had a beautiful, funny HEA.
I highly recommend this book.