leannesbookworld

leannesbookworld

Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

Bad Boy's Baby

Bad Boy's Baby - Sosie Frost I received this ARC for an honest review.

OMG I loved it, this was my first book by this author and what a gem.
At first I though meh manwhore, egotistical, cocky celebrity sportsman where can Sosie go with this guy. We've all read about them in the newspapers, after all media doesn't report the good boring stuff.
Jack is a Quarterback and Leah (who he calls 'Kiss') is his PR agent. Does she have what it takes to tame him and make him look good to save his career.
She's an organised planner who has plotted our her life, there is no way Jack fits into her personal schedule...or does he.
The story was well paced and easy to read, the characters engaging and fun. The banter between the two had me smiling and thoroughly enjoying their ride.
I highly recommend this book to lovers of romance.