Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

Alpha Shifters After Dark (Shifter Paranormal Romance Boxed Set)

Alpha Shifters After Dark (Shifter Paranormal Romance Boxed Set) - Anna Lowe, Amber Ella Monroe, Cara Wylde, Lori King, Phoenix Johnson, Kiki Howell, Crystal Dawn, Rachael Slate, M. Corchis, Ariana Hawkes, Angelica  Dawson, Ann  Gimpel, Gina  Kincade I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Fantastic stories in this box set and a great way to discover unknown to me authors. Some of the stories were really short and beginnings of series so I'm left hanging and will have to catch up with some, others I'm not fussed. But something for everyone's taste I'm sure. Lots of wolf shifters, dragons and other creatures making an interesting mix. A great early cheap price tag makes it a bargain read. I thoroughly enjoyed this set and recommend it to all fans of paranormal romance.