Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

THE UNBREAKABLE CONTRACT: Now You Are Mine! - Debbie Dickerson Took me a while to get into this book, I got lost at times then honestly I thought it would never end.
Around two thirds of the way into the book as Savannah completed her bucket list and the action was over, I thought that would be it. Then the book did an about face and became 50 shades. It was like reading two books in one.
I liked the concept of the 'cougar' finding true love or lust as it was at first with a man a decade younger than her. The banter with the sister was amusing too along with the rest of her family. I did like the wrap up at the end and nice to know they'll have a HEA.