Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

Wolf Smitten Full Series Boxed Set

Wolf Smitten Full Series Boxed Set - Phoenix Johnson, Gina Kincade I read these books as separate installments and am so glad they're all together for your pleasure.

Book 1: I have to admit I hate installments and prefer to read the entire story in one go as they leave me hanging.
Derek is not your typical wolf and his back story was briefly touched on. Krissy is an independent woman and the two meet on the roof on their apartment block. It was love at first sight, or perhaps lust seeing as she was naked.
Krissy's ex shows up and drama unfolds pretty much ending this story and leaving you hanging until the next installment, lucky me I have it waiting to read and continue. The story was easy to read and well written and the characters are developing as the story unfolds.

Book 2: This is the second installment and I recommend that you read the first before you start.
This one picked up the pace more with the introduction of Derek's manipulating ex arriving from England causing a bit of chaos. There was also Krissy finding out that she has a certain ability. More details about how Derek became a wolf and a possibility of being cured but with consequences.
The writing was fast and smooth and book 3 awaits me.

Book 3:
I liked this installment the best, probably as things were wrapped up and I wasn't left hanging.
It was a sweet love story between the alpha Vet who has wolf genes and his alpha girl Krissy who also got bitten and became wolfie too.
There was that teaser of we can become normal again but...big but as side effects could be fatal. So the decision was probably easy in the end with Krissy herself becoming less than human.
The story turned out to be different from others of this genre that I've read, quite unique and I did enjoy that. The characters were real in their unreal way, I could relate and connect with their emotions.
I liked that the author gave an incite into their future in her epilogue.