Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

Into the Myth

Into the Myth - R.L. Weeks I was given this book for an honest review.
Brilliant novel from a young author and I look forward to reading the next book in this story. This story was fun to read and will probably appeal more to a younger reader but I was still greatly entertained.
Lily is the main character and falls in and out a love a lot for a teen I got a bit of a head spin.
Lily's life is turned upside when she finds herself thrust into a world that she thought only existed in her books. She discovers she has magical powers which put her life in danger. This is her journey, a new life, a dad her deserted her years before, a new school and new friends. Her discovery of how powerful she is and is yet to have control over her abilities. This story will appeal to Harry Potter and the like fans I'm sure.
I rate this story highly for the pure entertainment value of the story, I was glued to my kindle and couldn't wait to see what happens next, well done.