Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

Imperfect - Cherry Shephard I won this book on facebook and what a gift it was. This is my first time reading Cherry, a fellow Aussie and what an awesome job she did. Her writing style is smooth and her characters well fleshed out.
I cringed at the start but that scene and the flashbacks were important to set the background of the story. These two broken people finding each other and battling the odds to survive together made a great story. This story made my heart ache with all these varied emotions, up and down like a roller coaster. I kept looking at the bottom of my kindle at the minutes ticking by thinking it can't end in 5 minutes there's so much more I need to know. I highly recommend this book, fantastic job Cherry.