Cruise into Eden (Eden, #1)
Lexi Post
Star Crossed, Teaser Boxed Set: Eight Steamy Excerpts
Rebecca Royce, Ann Mayburn, T.L. Reeve, Sabrina York, Dena Garson, Michelle Fox, Virginia Cavanaugh, Katalina Leon
Claimed by the Dragons: A Dragon-Shifter Ménage (With a BONUS BOOK, for a Limited Time)
Cara Wylde
Cowboy Justice 12-Pack
Susan Stoker, Lexi Post, Becky McGraw, Sabrina York, Cynthia D'Alba, Randi Alexander, Sable Hunter, Donna Michaels, Lindsay McKenna, Delilah Devlin, Beth Williamson, Elle James
Love 'Em
Linda Harvey Kelley
Rescuing Markas
Megan Slayer
The Sordid Promise
Courtney Lane

Blood Money (Bad Money Series Book 1)

Blood Money (Bad Money Series Book 1) - Ali Parker, Nicole Bailey Proof Before You Publish, Kellie Dennis Book Covers By Design Don't you love it when you grab a book because it's free and you discover a new author that you love.
Wow just wow, I loved this story. It flowed fast and flawlessly keeping me glued to my kindle. There was action, drama, drugs and sex. The story even drew me to tears in the middle, when an author evokes emotion in me like that...it's a winner.
The characters were engaging and well developed and it was a great plot.
The ending....what! no no no. You'll have to read it find out what just shook me. Ok I must find book 2 now.
I highly recommend this book for lovers of action and romance, well it will be a romance if they get they're HEA at the moment it's lust.